Who am I?
– I am Brigitte Ballings, I am 55 years old and I live with my husband Francis in in Bredene and in Strombeek-Bever
– When I was a child, I had a dream: becoming a “French teacher” and so I did a master’s degree in Roman Philology
– Due to the crisis in education at the end of the 1980s, I could not make my dream come true, so I never ended up in the classroom
– I then choose for a position in the financial sector, where I steadily evolved until the level of senior manager
– In 2012, I was obliged to take a step back in the context of a restructuring; down the ladder … and that became my most valuable career move
– I discovered my passion for lifelong learning, employability, personal development, coaching, …
– After more than 30 years in the financial sector, in June 2017 I ended my corporate career
– I started my company “Bounce Back Coaching”
My motto and drivers?
– “We all have two lives, the second starts when we realize we only have one”.
– I want to help people on their personal growth path, inspire them to (re)dis-cover themselves, to respect and appreciate themselves in their wholeness and authenticity
– I accompany people to reconnect with their inner strengt
– I am convinced that if you take control over your career and your life, if you discover and follow your inner compass, you will experience more happiness and balance.
– My values are: respect, authenticity and vulnerability.
• My professionalism and my eagerness to develop myself; I am a Professional Certified Coach (International Coach Federation); a certified Stress&Burnout coach; a Secure Base Coach
• My listening ability and empathy
• My warmth
• My sense of humor, so that I can make a coaching about a difficult topic less heavy
• My experience in the corporate world, mostly in leadership positions
• My HR experience
• My personal experience with transitions (private and professional)
• My “trilingualism” (Dutch, French, English)
* I also work together with a well known outplacement partner as a freelance (outplacement) coach